Sunday, November 22, 2009

Heatwave Sunday





Gosh, it's been so hot today, above 40 degree temps......thank goodness for the beach & air conditioning!

This week at 3AS the DT's task was OTPs. After I saw this tutorial I knew I just had to make one of these little watering cans. I then made my own flowers using ovals punched by a 4.5mm oval punch, some skewers, buttons & hot glue. I also used my new Martha Stewart 3 in 1 Butterfly punch & to finish off added a few candy canes & clear cellophane.

I've really loved using the October Afternoon Good Cheer range of papers this month, thanks so much Jo & Rosy.

Don't forget to go & check out the other fantastic DT creations in the gallery!

I'm just about ready for bed although I can't imagine getting too much sleep in this heat, unfortunately our air conditioner doesn't quite reach up to the bedrooms, might need to sleep with the annoying whirring sound of the fan for a few hours until the cool change comes through....they're predicting a top of 22 tomorrow, how crazy is that!

A special thanks to Nat for a fantastic afternoon yesterday, we all had a fantastic time & hope your lawn recovered! I'll bet your kiddies gave that slip & slide a good work out again today!

No comments: