Monday, November 23, 2009

A couple of swaps

A few weeks back I took part in a Christmas card front swap at Scrapz & these are the gorgeous creations I received. Starting at the top left hand side & moving clockwise we have Liz Weber's contribution (most excited to have a piece of her work, I'm a big fan of her cardmaking), Melleny Ams, Danielle, Rach Merrick & last but not least Deb Mullins.

I think you'll agree that they are all fantastic & I'd like to thank each of the ladies for taking part & Melleny for hosting the swap.


Close up


I made these flowers for the yellow embellishment swap Susan Longman is hosting at 3AS, hopefully everyone likes them & I'm looking forward also to seeing what everyone else has come up with.

They're on the "orangier" side of yellow mainly due to the fact that I purchased the C/S online & it really didn't turn out to be the shade of yellow I was expecting but in saying that the SU! So Saffron ink was the perfect match to highlight the crumpled C/S circles. The button centres are yellower than they appear in the photo too as today really isn't the best day for photography but there's no way I'm complaining......it's an overcast & mild 23 degrees with showers here & there......complete bliss after the weekend scorcher!

1 comment:

Angela said...

those cards are fantastic Susanne! my yellow swaps STILL haven't arrived :( hopefully soon. They look quite similar to yours lol!