Sunday, November 8, 2009

3AS November DT pages


The first page is for the Sketch Challenge, using a Page Maps sketch as chosen by Nat




And this one is for the Monthly Challenge I set, to scrap a photo from a Christmas past using a photo from your own childhood, include the year in the title & also some information about that year (either from memory or "googled") in the journaling. Go & check it out, there's some great prizes to be won!

I was lucky enough to be given the most fantastic kit full of October Afternoon Good Cheer papers........I just love October Afternoon, thanks so much Jo & Rosy.

Most of my products are yet to be loaded into the shop.....but do keep an eye out as it really is a fantastic range & very easy to work with.

I'd also like to CONGRATULATE Mistra Hoolahan & Susan Longman for being chosen to join the 3AS Design Team, looking forward to getting to know you both lots more & learn from you both too!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Been a bit slack on my blog hopping!! I just ADORE your Chrissy LO of you what an awesom LO!