Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A few more photos

I thought whilst the World Cup was still fresh in my mind I'd post some recent photos of Mackenzie in her little German outfit my dad brought back for her on one of his trips to his homeland. Very cute even though she's a little Aussie through & through!




I made a card for a birthday party Lily & Mackenzie went to today at the local pools. They had a great time swimming, playing around & catching up with lots of school friends. I used Kerryn's criteria for this week's Noteworthy challenge at Scrapz.




It's raining again, hopefully just over night so we can go for a walk to the beach or something tomorrow. Looking forward to a visit from Nat & her kids in the morning.

1 comment:

Melleny Ams said...

Gosh look at those beautiful girls they are growing up so quickly