Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Get ready........August 1st is only a few days away

& marks the official opening of the lovely, Helen Kinsela's own scrapbooking store & forum,
RED EARTH SCRAPPING (your online home for all things papercrafting).
I'm still so chuffed to have been asked to join her CT & to have helped her a little along the way to getting Red Earth Scrapping up & running.

Come on & join in the fun & chatting.

Helen has planned some great competitions, weekly challenges & giveaways to get the "party" started.

Mistra & I have also been creating our first creative team projects which will also be revealed on August 1st.

I've been using the fantastic Fancy Pants "Like Father, Like Son" range to create some Father's Day cards & masculine themed L/Os & it's been so much fun & so very different to the mostly girly coloured & themed pages I usually scrap!

I'm sure Helen must be so very excited to have her dream so close to coming to fruition & I'm very excited for her & for what is to come.

Definitely do drop by & check it all out

No comments: