Thursday, October 29, 2009

A couple of new pages


.......a good week so far for me scrapping-wise with 2 pages completed. Got to love a challenge to inspire some inspiration.

The first one is for Nat's Melbourne Cup challenge at 3AS. It was an "ingredients" challenge, to use scallops, buttons & no patterned paper. I've laid the KI Memories sheer onto white C/S for the photo, it's not actually part of the L/O. I really love using the sheers, I'll be sad when I've used them all out of my stash, hopefully they'll be "in" again in the scrapbooking market (wishful thinking I guess).

The photo is of Craig holding Buster on his very first trip to the beach.


This next one is my Round 2 entry for Scrapz.biz's TSOOZ comp, again the black C/S is just there for the photo. Can you tell I love shaped L/Os....lol!



I'll come back tomorrow & add in all the links but do go & check out 3AS in particular, it's really starting to get buzzing again after all the server troubles Jo & Rosy experienced & had to relaunch the entire site.

Should really be heading off to bed, big day at school tomorrow.

I'll be running the Uniform Shop to coincide with Kindy Orientation Day as well as keeping my ear out for info as Mackenzie is starting next year. Lily is going to be one of our Uniform models & then there is going to be a large entourage of politicians & media visiting the school to officially mark the beginning of construction procedings for our new 6 classroom, 2 storey brick building courtesy of the Government's Economic Stimulus spending. They'll also be touring the school checking out some of the other works currently going on within the school & stopping in to address the Kindy Parents.

Quite exciting times really for our wonderful school!

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: