Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Jayne

..........for those of you who don't know her, she manages her quite sizeable team of Stampin' Up! demonstrators known as the "Inklings". My upline, Fiona, is one of Jayne's downlines......just so you know where I fit in to the whole thing.

Anyway, Jayne is celebrating her birthday today, the 29th of October & Alana thought that it would be a lovely surprise to throw Jayne a virtual surprise party.

My contributions to the party are some melt in your mouth Chocolate Chip cookies

& some gorgeous little goody bags.........(non SU! but I think they are still pretty nice)



Happy Birthday Jayne, I hope you have a fantastic day!!!!!!!!


I'm going to try & link as many of the other party goers blogs as I can find in the next little while & then I have to get Lily off to school & canteen duty for the morning.......so I will be back!


Thanks for the virtual invite Alana & I hope everyone enjoys blog party hopping.......go & check out what everyone else has brought along!!!

1 comment:

Jayne Mercer said...

Thank you for your birthday wishes, a party isn't a party without a lolly bag!