Monday, September 1, 2008

Spring has Sprung & some recent scrapping......

a pinch & a punch for the 1st of the month & all that, but more importantly.....IT'S SPRING & that means it's getting warmer.......YAY!!! I am so not a winter, cold weather person, BRING ON THE WARM WEATHER!!!

So onto some scrapping....................


Can't show my page for Round 1 of the Battle of the Scrappers competition currently running at 3 Angels Scrapping. So happy I've made it through to Round 2. It'll be interesting to see how it all unfolds over the coming weeks.

This round's challenge is mostly about "green" & "no people", got it all worked out, actually surprised at how much green is in my stash for my least favourite colour. Choosing the photo was really easy, a have a magnificent shot from the Japanese gardens in The Butchart Gardens in Canada just perfect for the challenge.

Now to just find some time to put it all together, between Kaiser Albums & the school's Father's Day stall this week!



These 2 layouts were for 2 of the challenges set at the recent cybercrop at 3AS

These are a few cards I made up for a card class I taught this afternoon at the Beachside Centre



As I mentioned previously I've been working on some orders for Kaiser Craft albums, these are so fun & look fantastic when they are finished. Definitely a unique & beautiful present.


Here's a car one that I made last week.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your albums are beautiful, Susanne. :)
Heike x