Monday, June 2, 2008

A little bit of scrapping

This is the gift I made for Craig's Aunty Lorraine for her 50th a few weeks back.


I've made this one L/O using Stampin' Up! Outlaw Papers, scallop & 1/4" punches as well as the Stem Sayings, Pick a Petal, Alphabits & Big Deal Alphabet stamp sets. I'm going to be teaching this one at a class at the Beachside Centre this afternoon. The photo was taken just after we brought Buster home......lots of kisses, cuddles & licks.......SO CUTE!



I've got lots of OTPs & cards to make in the next few weeks as I'm going to exhibit & hopefully sell some at a local art & craft exhibition......wish me luck, hopefully I might even make some new SU! customer connections in the process.

Lily & took the train into Central Station to see Billy Elliott at the Capitol Theatre. It was fantastic, Lily loved it & even got lots of waves from the kids in the cast as we were seated right in the front row.

Thanks to everyone who's been stopping by & please do leave a comment, I love hearing from you.

1 comment:

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

you make beautiful work! :)