Thursday, December 20, 2007

Where does the time go?

Well now there are just 5 days until Christmas.......how does that happen?

Only 5 more days til I am 35!

The last few weeks have gone by so fast & have seen us do some very fun & exciting things.
Lily has had lots on at school including her first ever Presentation Day & Christmas Concert.

This photo is of her receiving her Premier's Reading Challenge Award from Mrs Bennett.


Last week she brought home an absolutely fantastic & flawless report card & has been bringing home all her text & work books for us to keep. We are just so very proud of her accomplishments in Kindergarten this year & after tomorrow she'll be on school holidays having a well earned break, although she's already counting down the days to when she will be in Year 1!


A couple of weekends ago we went to Luna Park for a Christmas Party, we had such a fabulous day & both girls even sat on Santa's knee.



And now I'll just share a couple of my recent L/Os, haven't done a great deal of scrapping lately as I was seriously concentrating on making cards to sell and also some samples for demonstrations and "make & takes" for Stampin' Up! workshops.

These 2 were for the Word Inspiration competion at Scrapworld.



This one was done for the last CC over at 3 Angels Scrapping


Good news is that I managed to sell about 90% of the cards I'd made at the markets & to friends & acquaintances. I had just enough left over to send some out to our nearest & dearest family & friends so it worked out well on 2 accounts.


It's certainly full steam ahead to Christmas for us here. This weekend we're off to celebrate with my parents & then catch up with some friends before heading into town for this year's Wiggles Christmas show at the Entertainment Centre. I'm really looking forward to that as Lily still loves The Wiggles & Mackenzie is now showing a great deal of interest in them & their music, so it's going to be great I think seeing the experiencing the excitement of a live show with both of them. Mackenzie was just that little bit too young last year to appreciate all the festivities at this time of the year.


PS The lovely Alison tagged me ages ago but I just haven't gotten around to responding. Will definitely aim to do that in the next few days, just got to think of some random facts about myself .......LOL!

No comments: