Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Hello blog world







Hi, welcome & thank you for visiting my blog.


I'm Susanne Perry, 34yr old SAHM of two beautiful girls Lily and Mackenzie & wife of 7 & 1/2 yrs to Craig. We live on the magnificent Central Coast of NSW.

I love scrapping & stamping and this love has led me to recently join Stampin' Up! as an Independent Demonstator.

It's a new & exciting time for me at present with lots of exciting things going on as I venture out into the world as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator & I'm going to use this blog to document my journey as well as share some of my scrapping stuff & family stories.


Stampin' Up! Information:

Visit http://www3.stampinup.com/au/ena/default.asp to check out the Stampin' Up! site

To view an online catalogue of Stampin' Up!'s wonderful stamping & scrapping products and accessories which I am able to supply directly through catalogue sales or as part of a Stampin' Up workshop visit http://catalogs.shoplocal.com/stampinup/index.aspx?pagename=shopmain&fsid=7f589cfe-e4ef-40da-ae50-03447ba1178d&storeid=1039381&circularid=10393

There's also a fresh & funky Spring Catalogue full of fantastic & new stamp sets & accessories

And with the amazing "Hooray for Hostesses" bonus currently running on top of the already generous hostess benefits, now may be a great time to host your own fun Stampin' Up! workshop. http://www3.stampinup.com/au/ena/5244.asp


Contact me today to book a workshop and earn free stamps.

4 comments:

Natasha said...

Hi Susanne.

Love your layouts. I love stamping too.

Sashy aka Tash

Alison said...

Hey Susanne!! Welcome to blog world!!

Melissa said...

Welcome to blog world Susanne :-) Hope you are better at it than I am LOL!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blog world, Susanne. I'll link you to my blog if that's okay with you? Loved all your latest lo's, stunning work. :)