Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Cybercroppin'




Although I was unable to be there on last Saturday for the CC at 3 Angels Scrapping due to attending a wedding, I managed to get 2 of the 3 challenges done. Thanks for the great challenges Heike, great job hosting your 1st CC! I'm definitely going to give that mini album a try when I get some more time too.

The first photo is of the cute little bag Heike supplied the template for & we had to decorate. Lily loves it. I made it for her whilst she was a school. Used up a few of my scraps with this one which is always a good thing too & those beautiful blue florals were part of a RAK I received a while back from the wonderful Jo & Rosy

The second photo is a a free-standing chipboard picture frame, again Heike provided all the measurements as part of the challenge & we had to decorate it. I've had this particular photo in mind to scrap for a long time but just never figured out how I wanted to do it. As Lily's hair is getting longer & thicker (finally)and also due to the fact that she is a very restless sleeper, her bed hair really amazes me some mornings......this photo was taken on one of those days! I used my Stampin'Up! Wild about You stamp set (featured in the 2007-2008 catalogue) & also Round Tab punch (featured in the current Spring Mini Catalogue). I really love how this turned out & it's already on display in my "office"

It was great to do some actual scrapping again too. I've been spending most of my free time assembling my new Stampin' Up! stamp sets & getting some samples together for my card workshops running here at my place on the 5th & 6th of October to coincide with World Card Making Day. I've had lots people showing interest & it's looking like there'll be quite a few people attending over both days, which is great. I'm really looking forward to it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The purse is stunning Sue. Where are your cards...wanna see, wanna see!!!