Sunday, March 2, 2008

Stampin' Up! Retiring List

Click on the link in side bar for a complete list of retiring Stampin' Up! stamp sets & accessories. These products will not be returning for sale in the 2008-2009 Catalogue & Ideas Book & will be for sale strictly until 31st March 2008 or until stocks run out.

Don't forget to check out the gorgeous Summer Mini Catalogue too, as it is in it's final month of sale.

Just a couple of my recent L/Os & cards to share.

The cards below were created using the gorgeous "French Flair" stamp, the "Small Sayings" stamp set & some papers from the exquisite "Enchante" range all available for purchase from the Summer Mini Catalogue. I've also used cardstock & inks from the "Soft Subtles" colour family.

I'm really loving scrapping in 6" X 12" size, seems to be working well for me & great for using up the scraps too. I created both of these pages for challenges at 3AS.



Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: