Wednesday, October 31, 2007

More cybercroppin'

Did a little scrapping on Friday night for the 6x12" sketch challenge designed by Dee Heath at Scrapworld. Really love how this one turned out & even got to use my BG Phoebe PP that I'd been procrastinating about using for so long as I just could get around how best to use the pattern in my head.....kind of had a mental block of sorts as I've seen so many amazing L/Os done by other scrappers. Also hoping to get a chance to do a page for the Pink Ribbon challenge they still have running.



Then on Saturday 3AS had their cybercrop & although I didn't scrap for it on the night as I was busy making cards & preparing for my stall at the markets, I did get 3 of the 4 challenges done before last night's deadline. Got the OTP to still do, a cute little felt bag to store cards & other Christmas knick knacks, hoping to get around to that in the next few days.

No comments: