Monday, February 2, 2009

Holiday Snapshots

I really haven't completed much in the way of scrapping so far in 2009.

Being sick myself & having the kids both sick with whooping cough really has taken it's toll. I have a few 1/2 finished pages, mostly Christmas themed on the go waiting for me to get back to them very soon.

These are samples of the card front & stamped images which are my contribution to some swaps over at 3AS. Looking forward to seeing the creations from the other ladies very soon.




We went out 4WD-ing with Josh, Lesley & Catherine in their new Land Rover early in January which was lots of fun. The Wattagans were very scenic.


The beautiful Somerbsy Falls, the first time we had been to visit after nearly 3 years of living on the Central Coast. Lily & Mackenzie had a fabulous time. We've actually been back since just to show Daddy & Uncle Stef & Aunty Yoshimi came along too when the popped up for a visit on the long weekend

No comments: